Blue Tansy is a member of the daisy family native to Europe and Asia. The ancient Greeks reportedly cultivated blue tansy for its healing properties and it achieved popularity as a beneficial botanical for the skin in Britain during the sixteenth century. The essential oil is obtained from the flowering aerial parts of the plant and prized for its unique charming scent and calming and restorative properties. The essential oil has a rich blue hue due to its chamazulene content.
Includes: 1 bottle of Améo Blue Tansy (5 ml).
- Apply 1-2 drops to soothe minor insect bites and stings
- Mix with Améo Aloe & Coconut + carrier oil and massage into overexerted muscles and joints
- Diffuse 5 or more drops in your favorite Améo Diffuser to promote harmony of body, mind, emotions, and spirit
- Dilute and apply to the upper chest to support normal respiratory function
- Add 1-2 drops to the palms, rub together, and inhale to promote confidence and enthusiasm
- Apply 1-2 drops with Améo Fractionated Coconut Oil to nourish and restore dry skin