Oregano—a member of the mint family—is a well-known culinary herb that can be found in kitchens around the world. Its name is derived from a Greek word that means “joy of the mountains.” It takes 1,000 lbs. of flowering oregano herbs to produce just 1 lb. of Améo Oregano essential oil.
INCLUDES: 1 bottle of Améo Oregano (15 ml)
- Rub 1-2 drops into palms and inhale deeply through the nose and mouth, or diffuse in an Améo diffuser to promote normal respiratory function
- Massage 1-2 drops of diluted oil into calluses to help ease them
- Dab 1-2 drops of diluted oil in mouth to aid in oral health
- Add a few drops to bath water to aid your immune system
- Dilute oil to 50% and rub over the chest, or diffuse in your favorite Améo dDfuser with Eucalyptus Radiata or Eucalyptus Globulus oil to aid in normal respiratory function
- Add a few drops of to an Améo Veggie Cap and consume to promote normal immune system function