The use of cinnamon is recorded in Ebers Papyrus, one of history’s oldest Egyptian medical texts. Cinnamon is only harvested every two years, and then steam distilled, to create the highest quality oil possible. Cinnamon essential oil is known for its variety of uses and applications.
INCLUDES: 1 bottle of Améo Cinnamon (5 ml)
- Diffuse Cinnamon, Clove, Eucalyptus Radiata, Lemon, and Rosemary oils in your favorite Améo Diffuser to help purify the air
- Add 1 drop to certain dishes when cooking to enhance flavor
- Add 1-2 drops to a warm bath to awaken the senses and increase energy levels
- Dilute to 20% Cinnamon oil and 80% Améo Fractionated Coconut Oil and rub over the heart, into the soles of the feet, or around the neck to increase your body temperature
- Add 1 drop to Daily Tea, Premium Tea, or ice water to freshen breath and cleanse the digestive track
- Mix Cinnamon, Orange, Clove, and Tangerine oils in a your favorite Améo Diffuser to create a wintery holiday scent