A recent study of epigenetics revealed what we eat, how physically active we are, where we live, etc. effects the expression and function of specific genes. Genes can even be switched to an opposite state when the body is challenged by ill health. Zija was involved in the largest epigenetics study with essential oils. A group of about 40 Améo Essential Oils was tested against the entire human genome, providing billions of data points for scientists to evaluate how each oil affects epigenetics. What this landmark study revealed was that essential oils can affect global gene expression but tend to have an affinity for genes in specific systems. Based on this research, the AGX (Améo Gene Expression) line of essential oils was created.
- Améo AGX Women (60 count)
- Améo Gentle Repose (15 ml)
- Améo Aloe & Coconut+ (6 oz)
- Améo AGX Women: Take one capsule in the morning and one capsule in the evening daily with food and water.
- Améo Gentle Repose and Aloe & Coconut+: Dilute 2 to 3 drops in 20 drops of Aloe & Coconut+ and massage into the lower abdomen up to three times daily.